Thursday, April 15, 2010

models that I've completed so far

One whole week has passed and DAMN!! I haven't done anything with the blue frame.... so no updates till I start again, which should be darn soon.

Anyway, here's a quick post..
I've done gundam models way back when I was still in secondary school... that was about 1993. It was introduced by my classmates back then and I got hooked onto it, but having no money and knowledge back then... I just simply built my first kit up in a mere 30 minutes.

Here's a pic of my very first gundam model.


And if you noticed in the pictures of my previous post, I just bought one again 2 days back. Because the one I've made previously is gone.. most probably thrown away.
All my built-up models back in the heyday are now all gone as well. I have seriously no recollection of where it disappeared to!

So, for now, this post showcases what I have completed just a couple of months ago prior to the existence of this blog.

First up: My hand painted Sword impulse gundam from Gundam Seed Destiny. This model is fully hand painted by both me and my wife painstakingly.


Next up is my second 1/144 model from the same series. The Force Impulse gundam.
This is my very first fully air-brushed model.


Close up of Force Impulse. Please pardon my wrongly coloured shield and rather terrible paint job. :)



Next one, is a SD ZAku of the same model. This is totally unpainted, but built up out of box and panel lined with a Gundam marker. then next is a cute lil Gashapon Zaku II Char Aznable Ver.
This one is not a model of course, but I decided to include it in because its so cute!




The last one is the newly launched SD Unicorn Gundam. My wife loved this when she saw it and was built up the very moment it was brought home. Another model that was just snapped built out of box without any painting.


I know the pics a rather little.. but I didn't take much. Well, till the next post. Adios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment