Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WIP Rick Dias Phase 2

Well, its a very fresh start of the day... cooling weather, dark skies and rain everywhere... what a great day to sleep in. Unfortunately for me, being in the worforce doesn't allow for such luxury... sigh.

Look at that.. a scene right out of my office window at this very moment... How I wish the sky remains like this all the time..... :D
The rain can be seen if you observe the patter of raindrops on the window pane...


BAck to my WIP!
I've did quite a couple of things in the last 2 days...
After all that sanding, now comes priming. This is done in order to let paint stick onto the surface better, as well as to allow for checking of any mistakes made during the cementing and sanding process.




After letting the primer dry for a day, now I go on to spray a special custom colour onto the Rick Dias. I begin by spraying a chrome surface onto the pieces.



Thats all for today... Phase 3 will be coming up soon. This is getting to be quite fast project for me. I should be able to complete this model kit in the next few days I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment