Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy week

End of March coming soon. What a fast year... Memories of the past few years are so vivid that it seemed like only yesterday.

Wow.. they say passes when you're getting older. How true. It seems to get faster as you age. sigh.

Anyway... no updates on the Rick Dias for now.. Kinda busy for the week.

Taking care of my wife's cat.. Having to eat out for the whole week didn't really leave much time for myself to continue working on the model... I still have lots of models left untouched.... Gotta get my engine revving asap!

On the hindsight, its been a really nice week due to the weather. Its so cooling!! (Only for Singapore..) Raining almost every other day with superb weather conditions.

Well Adios for this post. Should get my next W.I.P phase up soon.

Signing off. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment