Friday, May 7, 2010

Blue frame complete!

Over the past 2 weeks..... I've managed to complete my blue frame up and do the panel lining at last... I haven't the time to do the decal-ling though.
I've gotta say... the articulation is magnificent.. I'm giving my thumbs up to the new Master grades. However.. I still cannot bring myself to like the newer Seeds and Astrays(besides red frame)... especially the 00 Raiser gundams.

Well, Enough talk... here's some badly taken pics.... sigh. My lighting's a disaster.





And if anyone has noticed, the right knee is missing. Why, you may ask?
Well, I've accidentally left my thumbprint on the paintjob after I clear coated it for panel lining. And I'm too lazy to paint that part up now. :p

Here's some pics up after posing on a stand. I feel that it looks bad-ass with the backpack rather than transforming it as a gigantic sword somehow.
haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment